Saturday, August 22, 2009

First blog post

I was determined to make my way to the house of prayer this morning. I couldn't wait to share
a God ordained opportunity to impact the state of Illinois for the Kingdom of God (KOG). As I
shared several resources with the people, I was told that I should start a blog. Well, here it is!
I am so excited. When I sit down to write, my writing takes on a life of its own. I'm not sure what to expect or what will become of this effort. All I know is that I'm being obedient and looking forward to what ever God has up his sleeve. Stay turned. This is about to get interesting.

Janetta

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Now that I've completed the first
    leg of my academic journey (B.A. 2009) I'll
    be writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JANETTA,I'M ASSUMING THAT,YOU HEARD MY INTERVIEW ON, "THE TAVIS SMILEY SHOW"(GIVE ME SOME REFLECTIONS)!I PRAY THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BLOG!IF YOU MISSED THE INTERVIEW,YOU MAY LISTEN ONLINE AT,WWW.TAVISSMILEYRADIO.COM/DR.GREGG SCOTT(APRIL 2,2010 ARCHIVE).CONGRATULATIONS UPON EARNING YOUR DEGREE.PRAISE THE LORD,JESUS CHRIST!

    ReplyDelete